I am NOT ABLE to login into SapConcur mobile app on my work iPhone.
I just reset my password on the website, and used in on the mobile app, but it DOESN'T WORK!
I tried "forgot password" on mobile app:
The app said it sent a link to my work email, BUT IT DID NOT!
I tried this at least 50-60 times!!!
I am not receiving emails from Sap Concur allowing me to reset my password.
I deleted and reinstalled the Sap Concur mobile app to no avail.
I don't know what else to do.
@Florentinapetil did you check your junk or Spam mail folder? Sometimes emails from SAP Concur go in there? I've posted your issue internally to see if our mobile team can offer any suggestions.
@Florentinapetil I asked our mobile team and they said that most likely the reason you are not receiving the emails to reset your password is because you haven't verified your email address on your SAP Concur profile. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Log into your SAP Concur profile
2. In the upper right-hand corner, click the little arrow where it says Profile.
3. You will see a small window appear. Click Profile Settings.
4. On the screen that appears, you will see several options. Click on the option that says Email Addresses.
5. This will take you to your profile. You will see your work email address listed. Click the link that says Verify.
6. This will trigger an email to be sent to your work email address. It might take a few minutes to appear in your inbox.
7. Open the email. It will contain a verification code. Copy the code.
8. Go back to the profile screen you were on. You will now see a field labeled Enter Code.
9. Paste the code into this field.
10. Click OK.
That should do it. Then try the Forgot Password? option again. If you still do not receive the email, then you will need your company's system admin to do a password reset for you. I will send you a name of someone that might be able to help if you are not able to reset your password. I'll send his name in a private message here on the Community.
I found the problem - I had to sign in with my company's ID first and only then it took me to my personal sign in. It works now.
Thank you for your prompt reply, Kevin