cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Florentinapetil
Occasional Member - Level 2

SapConcur mobile app login IS NOT WORKING

I am NOT ABLE to login into SapConcur mobile app on my work iPhone.

I just reset my password on the website, and used in on the mobile app, but it DOESN'T WORK!

I tried "forgot password" on mobile app:

The app said it sent a link to my work email, BUT IT DID NOT!

I tried this at least 50-60 times!!!

I am not receiving emails from Sap Concur allowing me to reset my password.

I deleted and reinstalled the Sap Concur mobile app to no avail.

HELP! Please!

I don't know what else to do.

12 REPLIES 12
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Florentinapetil did you check your junk or Spam mail folder? Sometimes emails from SAP Concur go in there? I've posted your issue internally to see if our mobile team can offer any suggestions. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Florentinapetil

It wasn't the Spam folder. It was my company's ID that was missing.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Florentinapetil I asked our mobile team and they said that most likely the reason you are not receiving the emails to reset your password is because you haven't verified your email address on your SAP Concur profile. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Log into your SAP Concur profile

2. In the upper right-hand corner, click the little arrow where it says Profile. 

3. You will see a small window appear. Click Profile Settings. 

4. On the screen that appears, you will see several options. Click on the option that says Email Addresses.

5. This will take you to your profile. You will see your work email address listed. Click the link that says Verify. 

6. This will trigger an email to be sent to your work email address. It might take a few minutes to appear in your inbox. 

7. Open the email. It will contain a verification code. Copy the code.

8. Go back to the profile screen you were on. You will now see a field labeled Enter Code.

9. Paste the code into this field. 

10. Click OK. 

That should do it. Then try the Forgot Password? option again. If you still do not receive the email, then you will need your company's system admin to do a password reset for you. I will send you a name of someone that might be able to help if you are not able to reset your password. I'll send his name in a private message here on the Community.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Florentinapetil

KevinD. 

I found the problem - I had to sign in with my company's ID first and only then it took me to my personal sign in. It works now.

Thank you for your prompt reply, Kevin

flightline1975
Occasional Member - Level 1

Having the same issue... Cant find any reset mobile password in settings or under profile. I need to reset my mobile password.

@flightline1975 the mobile password should be the same as your password for SAP Concur for the web. That is why there isn't an option to reset the password on the mobile app. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
flightline1975

Thank you Kevin - but it doesn't work, for whatever reason- I have typed in my password into my Mobile device and still doesn't work. I have gone as far as deleting the app and reloading the app. I have triple checked my login credentials and password. From what i am guessing i was locked out of the mobile app and it cant be reset.

Thank you again and i am open to any further suggestions.

@flightline1975 just so I understand correctly, you can log in to the web version of SAP Concur, but not the mobile app, right? 

When you try to log in to the mobile app, is there an error message appearing? If so, could you screenshot it for me, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
ricksbell

Hello- my mobile app is not recognizing my password. I signed in just fine on my laptop (web version). 

Username is correct. Case sensitive is correct. I updated the mobile app and it is still not letting me in.  Screen message is "Unable to Sign In   We don't recognize the information entered. Please re-enter or contact your company help desk."

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ricksbell have you tried powering off your phone and restarting it? Give that a try. If that doesn't work, I would try going into the Web version and setting a new password. If those options don't work, let me know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
ricksbell

That did the trick- thanks Kevin!

Rick

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ricksbell YES!!!!! Great to hear. Sometimes we all, including our phones, need a reboot. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey