cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
About the Author
I creating engaging digital experiences and events that highlight the value of SAP Concur solutions. I live near Detroit with my family and we like exploring and eating new foods!

Together, let's rethink the future of travel

erinmolnar
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee
1 0 220

The SAP Concur Travel Industry Summit is happening June 17, 2021.

As we navigate the evolution of travel, SAP Concur welcomes the travel community to this event where together we can serve as industry advocates and redefine business travel. Join us for the opportunity to hear from and engage with industry trailblazers, travel executives, and your peers. Whether you are new to the industry or a veteran, this event will challenge the status quo of travel while providing guidance into exploring new ways of thinking.

If you joined us in the fall, this is an all-new agenda, with new sessions, new speakers, and new insights to take away! Register now

Speakers include: 

• Keith Barr, CEO, Intercontinental Hotels Group
  • Joanna Geragthy, President and COO, JetBlue
  • Scott Gillespie, Travel Industry Advisor, tClara LLC
  • Suzanne Neufang, CEO, Global Business Travel Association (GBTA)
  • Mark Ziegler, Senior Travel Manager, NetApp, Inc.
  • Mike Koetting, SAP Concur Solution Area Leader, SAP

...with more to be announced soon.

Attendees will also get the opportunity to ask questions of industry leaders, network with peers, discover new tools and solutions, and participate in fun activities.

We hope you join us for this free, virtual event. Register now

Planning to attend? What topics are you interested in exploring? Let us know in the comments! 

-the SAP Concur events team