cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Support Phone Number

For Administrators and Authorized Support Contacts:
Call +1 (855) 895-4815 and select the Authorized Support Contact option from the menu. See more information.

For End Users:
To access your dedicated User Support Desk phone number, please log into your SAP Concur system, click on Help, then click on Contact Support. See more information.

Can I Get Help Directly From SAP Concur?

SAPConcurTeam
5 0 7,813
Translate Translate English content into 8 languages using our machine translation tool.

Many users have questions about how to contact the SAP Concur support team, so we wanted to provide the following information. 

Most companies that purchase SAP Concur solutions choose between two options to support their users: providing support internally, or by purchasing support as a paid service. 

Users at companies who choose the first option,  will not be able to contact Support directly and will need to work with their SAP Concur administrator or other internal help desk to resolve their issues. We understand that this is not a widely known piece of information, which may lead to some confusion as you troubleshoot your solution-based issue. 

The second option, support as a paid service, is sometimes referred to as The User Support Desk.  Because this is a paid service, a portion of our customers will not be able to contact Support directly. Customers who have purchased this service gain access to a dedicated phone number for help, the ability to chat with a support representative, and the option to submit support cases/tickets.

Why can’t I just speak to someone directly at SAP Concur if I need help? 

Speaking to someone on the User Support Desk team directly either via chat or telephone is reserved for our customers who have purchased the User Support Desk service. 

How do I know if my company has purchased the User Support Desk service?

The easiest way to determine if your company has purchased User Support Desk is to log into SAP Concur and locate Help in the upper right-hand corner. When you click Help a drop-down menu appears. If you see Contact Support within this drop-down, your company has purchased User Support Desk 

More information about User Support Desk can be found in the  SAP Concur Support Overview. 

If you do not see the Contact Support option in the Help drop-down, it means your company has decided to handle support issues internally. 

How do I know if my company has purchased User Support Desk if I cannot log-in? 

If you are having issues getting logged into SAP Concur, please refer to the article: Why can’t I log in to the SAP Concur tool?  

Once you are logged into SAP Concur, you can then access the Help option referred to earlier in this article to see if your company has purchased User Support Desk?

What are my support options if my company has not purchased User Support Desk? 

When it comes to getting support/help about your issues, we always recommend first reaching out to your company’s SAP Concur internal site administrator. If you do not know who this person is, then reach out to your direct manager for help.  

How do I locate my SAP Concur internal site administrator?  

1. To locate your internal site administrator, log into your SAP Concur account. On the home screen look for the Company Notes section. Here you can usually find phone numbers, email addresses, links to resources or contacts that can assist you. If you do not have a Company Notes section, you may be able to locate the site administrator in your company’s Finance or Accounting team.  
  2. If you are not able to get in touch with anyone at your company that is the site administrator, contact your direct manager to see if they can provide any contact information. 

Due to multiple configurations of the SAP Concur product, we strongly recommend trying to find someone at your company who can assist you directly. Each of our customers implement their own rules, policies, and customizations which means the strongest resource available to you is located directly within your own company.  

We do understand that many issues are time sensitive, and your site administrator or manager may not be readily available. That is why we have provided resources, such as the Support and FAQs section here on the SAP Concur Community. We encourage all SAP Concur users to be members of the SAP Concur Community as a resource to connect with peers, find FAQs and their solutions, and be a part of the conversation!