cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
About the Author
Christal Bemont, SVP & GM of the Small, Midsize and Nationals business unit, is building a thriving and connected global community of SMBs within SAP Concur. By expanding the customer relationship beyond Travel, Expense and Invoice, Christal’s vision is to improve customers’ economic and financial viability, help them unlock new opportunities and promote social and environmental good. Christal’s personal connection to the industry started as a young girl, helping her mother with several small business ventures. Since joining SAP Concur in 2004, she’s grown her career from individual contributor to a leading sales executive and company spokesperson. In her free time, Christal serves her community by volunteering at organizations, such as the Anderson Animal Shelter, the local women’s shelter and Feed My Starving Children. For more about Christal, please visit her LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/christalbemont/

Giving Back, One Story at a Time

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee
2 0 134

Philanthropy has forever been part of the SAP Concur culture and one of the reasons I love this company. Walk the halls of any of our global offices and you’ll see posters with opportunities to volunteer in both local and national meaningful causes—everything from race for a cure walks to food donations to diaper derbies. It’s such a great way for teambuilding and giving back to take place!

Thanks to Brian Veloso, our Senior Director for SMB Canada, I recently had the chance to give back to Make-A-Wish Canada, a fabulous cause focused on granting wishes for children. Check out the video of our special morning in Toronto participating in Rope for Hope, an event where we helped raise donations by rappelling off a 30-story city hall. What a thrilling day to be part of.