cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmt2331
New Member - Level 1

Cannot login to Concur Mobile App

I have no problem logging on to Concur website from my laptop.  But I now can't login to the concur mobile app from my iPhone or iPad.  I am getting the following message.  "Unable to Sign In.   We are unable to sign you in at this time.  Please contact your company's help desk or travel/expense department."  I have done this and they say they don't support the app, but i can't seem to find a way to reach SAP Concur for help.  Can anyone help with this? 

1 Solution
Solution
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi All,

Thanks for resourcing the SAP Concur Community for this issue.

We are no longer wiping phones directly from conversations happening here on the community. You will need to create a support case to get mobile errors resolved. 

Here are two ways to get support:

1. You can contact your company’s authorized support contact. They will be able to help you create a support ticket for this issue. Your company should be able to tell you who they are and provide contact information.
  2. If your company subscribes to User Support Desk you can call them directly and create a support ticket. Your company will be able to tell you if this is an available support channel and provide you with the number. 

For more general information on logging into your mobile app check out this video:

I hope this helps! 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

225 Replies
AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Lanceshih 

Thank you for the information provided.

Just to confirm, you are logging in to the app via SSO using the new sign in screen, however, you are seeing the Concur web interphase instead of mobile interphase, am I correct?

Kindly provide details below:

device type and OS version:

Concur app version installed:

It seems that this issue is similar to an existing one we are working with R&D team and would just wanted to get more details to make sure.

Thank you.

AnnaDizo

SAP Concur Support

Lanceshih
Occasional Member - Level 1

Dear @AnnaDizo :

Thanks for your reply

Yes, you are right, Login via SSO and keep on Concur web on my phone

device type : Android Samsung Note8 (SM-N950F)

OS version : Android 9 (core version: 4.4.111-19523767)

Concur app version installed: Concur 9.88.1

hope we can solve this problem as soon as possible.

Thank your very much

Regards/Lance

Jgg_FCAC

The problem remain

53155E0B-5CF0-4B27-AA1B-BA500F8EB2AE.png

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Jgg_FCAC ,

I see that you are using your email address logging in, kindly use your Login ID when logging in to the Concur App. Please try again

Thank you,

Anna

SAP Concur Support

Jgg_FCAC

Now perfect.

But I always have entered with the email and not with the user.

Thaks you very much

jchesnais

Hello,

I am having the same problem as others. I reset the Pin code and I am unable to connect to the mobile application.

What are the steps I can take to solve this issue ?

Thank you for your help,

Regards

jchesnais

My problem has been solved thank you.

Hi @Monicaderossi 

Good day.

To further check where the issue is coming from, kindly send me a private message with your login ID  so I can check further on my end and might be able to do a remote wipe to unlock it.

Regards,

AnnaDizo

mvanwaes

Thank you Anna, but I am having the same issue. I changed my password, changed my PIN and reinstalled the App (iPhone XR), but I still get the same message (We don't recognize the information entered. Please re-enter your username and password"). Web works OK. Thanks!

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @mvanwaes 

Good day.

I apologize for the delay as I was on medical leave.

Do you still need assistance on the issue raised? In case, kindly message me in private with your login ID so I can do a remote wipe of your mobile PIN.

The error you are getting indicates that you have already been locked out.

Regards,

Anna

SAP Concur Support

mvanwaes

Hello,
It started working shortly after I sent the question. Not sure what happened. It’s working now.

Thank you!

Michael van Waes

Never

Hello @AnnaDizo 

I'm having the same issue with login into Concur on my mobile.

I'm using the same login credentials to login on my work laptop with no issues, but on my work iPhone it's giving me the same error as the other users where it doesn't recongnize my login credentials and to reach out to my company IT Service Desk.

It still works on my Samsung personal phone, but my work iPhone is the one giving me the issue and that's the one I use most for Concur and my expenses.

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Never ,

Kindly refer to my message to you in private.

Thank you,

AnnaDizo

SV8050

No I’m able to log in on my laptop either. 

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @SV8050 ,

Good day.

Just checking if you are still not able to log in to the Concur app? If yes, kindly email me your login ID so I can check logs and getting your permission as well if I can reset your PIN for further investigation.

Thank you.

AnnaDizo

SAP Concur Support

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@sk0rp10 Hi there,

Are you still having the same issue on logging in to the Concur App? Please advise so I can furtherlook into the issue.

Thank you.

Anna

Nathalie

Good morning! I am not abke to sign in to the app using my company credentials. The email is nalvaray@univision.net

can you help me?

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Nathalie

Hi there, 

Are you still having login in  issue via the Concur App? Please advise so I can look further into your account.

Thank you.

Anna

keaast2
New Member - Level 1

HI,

I having this issue since yesterday. Everytime i try to log into the mobile app it takes me to the SAP login screen which then loads the PC interface which is not mobile friendly.ca 

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @keaast2 

Good day.

Are you logging in via SSO? If you can kindly send me an email with more details of the issue you are getting or open a support ticket via the Support Portal so our mobile Support Engineers can further investigate.

Thank you,

AnnaDizo

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @keaast2 ,

Thank you for reaching out.

If you can kindly email me or reply here your email address perhaps so I can start investigation and will provide further information after.

Thank you,

AnnaDizo