cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
About the Author
SAP Concur is a leading cloud-based provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions. Our easy-to-use, web-based and mobile solutions adapt to each employee’s preferences and scale to meet the needs of companies large and small. No matter what size the organization, we help control costs and save time. As part of the larger SAP family, and through our experience, expertise, and partnerships, our solutions help every business run its very best.

SAP Concur mobile app updated sign-in experience

SAPConcurTeam
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 0 308

The SAP Concur team has updated the mobile app interface and user experience. Here are some answers to frequently asked questions regarding the new features and functionalities of this update.

What is changing about my SAP Concur mobile app sign-in experience?

We updated the mobile sign-in experience to match the web version of SAP Concur solutions. You will continue to have the option to sign in with your username and password, single sign-on (SSO), or biometrics (depending on your device capabilities) on iOS and now Android devices (OS 9.0 or above). Your options may vary due to your company’s policy and configuration.  

What actions do I need to take and what are my new sign-in options?

To view the new sign-in experience, first make sure you update your SAP Concur mobile app to version 9.86 or newer. You’ll then be able to sign in using one of these options:

• Username and password: Sign in using the credentials you use on the web version of SAP Concur.
  • Mobile SSO You can find your company SSO code by going to Profile > Profile Settings > Concur Mobile Registration.
  • Mobile PIN (Temporary) If you would like to sign in using your mobile PIN, tap “Take me back to the old Sign in experience”. But please note, this option will be removed eventually.
  • Biometrics Once signed in, you can set up biometrics such as fingerprint and facial recognition so that you can use these methods to sign in quickly in the future.

Please note that your available options may vary due to your company’s policy and configuration. More information on how to sign in to your SAP Concur account can be found here.

Why am I being asked to sign in so often after updating the app?

In the mobile app update version 9.86, we changed the way your sign-in credentials are authenticated and removed the ability to automatically sign into the SAP Concur mobile app.  This will strengthen security but could mean you are asked to sign in more often. These changes help us align to your company’s settings and policy as well as your device’s biometric settings (fingerprint or facial recognition) when available.

If you have biometrics available on your device, we strongly suggest that you enable this function to make signing in quick and easy. 

How do I enable fingerprint or facial recognition on my device? 

Many devices have biometrics sign-in options, such as fingerprint or facial recognition, that can be set up within your device settings. These methods can help you sign in quickly in the future.  Before you set up Face ID on the SAP Concur mobile app, your device needs Face ID or Touch ID configured. To do so, go to Settings-> Sign In on the SAP Concur mobile app and select Touch ID or Face ID.

Please note that some companies’ settings do not allow biometrics to be used to sign in.

Does this impact my sign-in experience on the web version?

No. However, in addition to using your username on the web version, you’ll also be able to use your verified e-mail address or company SSO code.

What if I already use single sign-on or a username and password?

Users who already use single sign-on or a username and password to sign in will not be impacted by this update.

How do I know if I have mobile PIN set up?

You can find out if your company uses mobile PINs by going to Profile > Profile Settings > Concur Mobile Registration. If you see “Forgot Concur Mobile PIN” in the left-hand menu under Other Settings, a mobile PIN is set up.

Why don’t I see an option to sign in with my mobile PIN?

If you used a mobile PIN to sign in in the past, you can now use your username and password or your company’s SSO credentials. You can find your company SSO code by going to Profile > Profile Settings > Concur Mobile Registration.

If you would like to sign in using your mobile PIN, tap “Take me back to the old Sign in experience”. But please note that this option will eventually be removed.

Are there any additional resources to help me sign into the SAP Concur mobile app?

You can find materials on how to sign into the SAP Concur mobile app, reset your passwords, and more on the SAP Concur Mobile App User Resource pages on our ConcurTraining site for Android and iPhone or SAP Concur administrators.