cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kreeser
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cannot login to Concur Mobil App

I've seen alot of traffic on this topic, but not alot of resolution. I've been using the Concur mobil app for the past 4 months. It's worked flawlessly up until yesterday, and I use the app weekly. Whenever I use the app, I'm automatically logged in... I never have to enter my credentials. Yesterday, in the middle of entering reciepts, I was radomly logged out of the app and I was directed to the login screen. I entered my credentials and received this error message: “We don’t recognize the information entered. Please re-enter your username and password”. Over the past 24 hours I have done the folllowing:

1. Uninstalled/reinstalled the app.
  2. Changed my password (multiple times)
  3. Created a Mobil PIN... and subsequently changed the PIN
  4. Installed the app on a 2nd iPhone and attempted to log in. This was also unsuccessful and I received the same error message as noted above.

Throughout all of this activity with the mobil app, I have been able to log into Concur on my laptop and have had no issues. One other observation... I clicked the "forgot password" link in order to change my password from both my laptop and the mobil app. When I did it from my laptop I would get the email link to change my password. When I did it from the mobil app, I never received the email link.

I rely on Mobil Concur heavily to do my job, so this is a real problem. Please help!!

1 Solution
Solution
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Thanks for posting!

We hear you and appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We do pass along feedback from the community and will share your thoughts with our product team. You are correct that it is a popular topic. Many have found their solution by creating a support ticket.

Here are two ways to get support:

1. You can contact your company’s authorized support contact. They will be able to help you create a support ticket for this issue. Your company should be able to tell you who they are and provide contact information.
  2. If your company subscribes to User Support Desk you can call them directly and create a support ticket. Your company will be able to tell you if this is an available support channel and provide you with the number.

If you need additional help getting connected to support I would be happy to help. You can share your full name, company name, login email and preferred phone number with me in a private message, so I can pass it along to our support team. 

For a general rundown of mobile login check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KF6MwS-reU

Hope this helps

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Solution
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Thanks for posting!

We hear you and appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We do pass along feedback from the community and will share your thoughts with our product team. You are correct that it is a popular topic. Many have found their solution by creating a support ticket.

Here are two ways to get support:

1. You can contact your company’s authorized support contact. They will be able to help you create a support ticket for this issue. Your company should be able to tell you who they are and provide contact information.
  2. If your company subscribes to User Support Desk you can call them directly and create a support ticket. Your company will be able to tell you if this is an available support channel and provide you with the number.

If you need additional help getting connected to support I would be happy to help. You can share your full name, company name, login email and preferred phone number with me in a private message, so I can pass it along to our support team. 

For a general rundown of mobile login check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KF6MwS-reU

Hope this helps

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Roonster
New Member - Level 1

That is no help..where is help these days?

BR1Concur
New Member - Level 1

Ashley the Youtube link  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KF6MwS-reU you suggested is marked as private.  No help there. Please fix.

TheoB
New Member - Level 1

Would love to see this private video! I have received zero help with this seemingly pervasive problem.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TheoB the video came up private for me also. I'm having someone check on it. 

Are you just looking for short video of how to log in to the Mobile App? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TheoB the video is no longer available I found out because the interface of our mobile app has changed and this video is a bit outdated. Here is another one that shows how to log in on the mobile app for iPhone: https://www.concurtraining.com/toolkit/en/mobile/iphone/end-user

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager