Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Re: Cannot login to Concur Mobile App

Hi @mduke 

Good day.

Kindly open a support case to properly assist with the issue. Please include screenshot of the error/message you get, phone details.

Thank you,

AnnaDizo

Highlighted
New Member - Level 2

Hi AnnaDizo.

Im having login issues, read the issues on this forum and im having the same issue. Contacted my admin and all he seems to do is send me how to links. Can you please help me, my mobile app seems to be locked out.

IMG_0609.PNG

Thank you,

Eugene Moody

Highlighted
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi Eugene,

Good day.

I did a remote wipe for your PIN, kindly logon to your account on web. Go to Profile Settings >> Concur Mobile Registration page and you will have an option to create a new PIN. Create a new PIN, make sure to save it and try to login again to the app.

Regards,

AnnaDizo

Highlighted
New Member - Level 3

Hi AnnaDizo,

I'm having exactly the same issue and error message as emoody17. Is there anything you can do to wipe my login as well?

Thanks,

Adam

UPDATE: I was able to chat with the Support Desk and they fixed it. If you're having problems just go here: https://concur.secure.force.com/CteSupport/apex/USD_LiveAgent_PreChatForm?endpoint=https%3A%2F%2Fcon...

Highlighted
New Member - Level 1

I have tried to follow instructions but password does not work i continue to receive following message on my mobile app.

Concur.jpg

Highlighted
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @Bwmc01

Thanks for posting. Please reach out to your company's chosen support channel. This could be your SAP Concur Admin or the User Support Desk. Your company will be able to direct you to the right resource. 

Hope this helps!

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Highlighted
New Member - Level 1

Keep getting the same error code.I have deleted and reinstalled the app.I have changed the password, I have changed the pin.When I try to use the mobile app "Forgot Password" I do not get a password reset email. Nothing is working.
Highlighted
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Jmcginley ,

Good day.

What error are you getting when you logon to the Concur app?

Kindly share your login ID with me in a private message, so I can check logs from my end as I assume that your account has been locked.

Regards,

AnnaDizo

Highlighted
New Member - Level 1

Hello, 

I am also having issues logging into my mobile app. 

Highlighted
Occasional Member - Level 1

I am having the same issue. i can log into using a web browser but the mobile app is not working.

The mobile app was working fine and now I can't log in to the Mobile App at all. I've tried to uninstall/reinstall multiple times, change password, change mobile PIN.

I am still getting the error "We don't recognies the information entered. Please re-enter your username and password." 

I've contacted my Company Rep and got told to do the Mobile Registration again which does not work at all.