Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Re: Cannot login to Concur Mobile App

@Melani99,

Thank you for the screenshot provided!

That warning on the first screenshot that you got  is actually an added security for the app implemented in 2017. Concur's mobile app no longer works on devices that do not have a device passcode, PIN or screen lock set.You need to set a passcode on your device:

For iOS devices, follow below steps
Go to Settings > Select Touch ID & Passcode > Select Turn Passcode On > Create new password.

Once a passcode on your device is set, you will now be able to launch the app and login.

Regards,

Anna

Kamesh
Occasional Member - Level 1

I am using Redmi phone, showing error"we can't able to log you in with this information"

Regards

T.KameshScreenshot_2019-02-08-06-06-39-132_com.concur.breeze.png

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Kamesh  - just wanted to check with you if you are still getting the error and not able t log in to the Concur app?

Regards,

AnnaDizo

Kamesh

yes, today also I have checked.

Regards

T.Kamesh

jrivera_20

I am receiving the same error. 

Highlighted
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @jrivera_20 ,

Good day.

If you can kindly try to log in to your Concur account on web >> go to profile settings >> Concur Mobile Registration >> if you have not created a mobile PIN yet - kindly create a new one then use that to log in again to the app.

In case you have already created, do a reset mobile PIN then log in again to the Concur app.

Thank you,

AnnaDizo

jrivera_20

I did have a PIN and was using it but did not work. I reset my PIN and I'm using  my new PIN and it's not working. I have uninstalled and installed back the app and it won't work. My username is correct because our company has our assigned username noted on the SSO application. 

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @jrivera_20 

In case you are still having the issue logging in to the Concur mobile app, kindly create a case via the Support Portal or reach out to your Concur Admin to create on your behalf. Include your login ID. Once done, you can provide the case number here, so I can grab the case and work on it.

Thank you.

Regards,

AnnaDizo

jrivera_20

Hello, 

I'm not sure what it was but a few laters I was able to log in via my mobile app. Thanks! 

ktnk

I cannot login to Concur Mobile.

Even if I select “forgot password” and send the password reset mail, nothing happens.

I don’t know the Concur contact for my company.

Thank you.