cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zenovy
Occasional Member - Level 1

Mobile App

After downloading the app and opening it, the the very first screen asks for a screen lock to be installed on the phone. Is there a way to bypass this request? I have never used a screen lock on my phone.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Zenovy as far as I know, there is not a workaround for this. It is a security issue and since expense reports are considered sensitive and private information, a security passcode is required. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Zenovy as far as I know, there is not a workaround for this. It is a security issue and since expense reports are considered sensitive and private information, a security passcode is required. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Zenovy
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks for your response to the question. However, it is not a solution for the problem. If Concur thinks that "expense reports are considered sensitive and private information", you can impose as many security features as you think necessary within the application, but not on the private phone where this app to be installed.

fabfive16
New Member - Level 1

I agree. Add a lock to the app. Not my phone.