cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ghabazan
Occasional Member - Level 1

If i need help. i need to start a disussion ?

I create a new credit card.

but this not appear in my available expenses 

What i have to do in this case... ?

other thing is, when I need help, this is the only way to ask that?

thanks in advance and regards.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ghabazan can you show me what screen you used to create your new credit card? Users can add their corporate credit card to their travel profile, but this does not make your corporate card transactions some into Available Expenses. Your site administrator would need to make sure your card is assigned on the Expense side of the system. I would reach out to the team at your company you worked with to get your corporate card. 

Also, posting a new discussion is the best way to get help here on this Community. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ghabazan can you show me what screen you used to create your new credit card? Users can add their corporate credit card to their travel profile, but this does not make your corporate card transactions some into Available Expenses. Your site administrator would need to make sure your card is assigned on the Expense side of the system. I would reach out to the team at your company you worked with to get your corporate card. 

Also, posting a new discussion is the best way to get help here on this Community. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.