cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ericakammauf
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur View Not Accessible for Neudesic, and IBM Owned Company

Hi. Neudesic is an IBM Owned Company, but after several years have yet to be fully integrated with IBM. I have two Neudesic resources, who have access to Concur  but cannot view it the way regular IBM employees can. They have w3 IDs but are listed as Non-IBM employees, contractors. I've been told that their BP manager can access their Concur accounts, but have not been told what tasks their manager can handle. My only assumption is, because they're not IBM regular employees, it is some sort of setting(s) error that is causing the visibility issues. Any insight is appreciated. Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@ericakammauf Hi!  Are these user's logging into the same entity as IBM?  If so, I can try looking up a user.  Can you send me a private message with the name of a user, and I can see what roles they have?  

To send me a private message, click my username (MelanieT), then click Message.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.