cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrthompson
New Member - Level 1

Travel Profile

I am an arranger but I am not sure my profile is set up correctly. I booked travel for someone and did put her email in. However, when her flight was cancelled at the last minute, she didn't get the email, I did, and of course it was a Sunday evening. I want to be sure my account is set up correct. Any suggestions? 

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mrthompson when you say you booked for someone, how did you do it exactly? When you say you put her email in, could you describe the screen for me please? If you are set up as someone else's travel arranger, you wouldn't need to put in their email. When booking as a designated arranger, it is if the person themselves is booking. However, we may not be using the term "Arranger" in the exact same way. 

Did you book this person's flight using SAP Concur Travel? Have you been set up in the system as this person's Travel Arranger? I'm just trying to get an idea of how you are doing the booking and if you are actually added to people's profiles as their travel arranger. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.