cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ngatran
Occasional Member - Level 2

Stop notification - Arranger removed from traveler profile but still receive travel notification

Hi team,

We had one arranger that being removed from traveler's profile long time ago however this arranger still receive the Credit Card update that traveler made.

How can we stop this notification?

Thanks

Nga

5 REPLIES 5
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@ngatran Hello!  Thank you for reaching out here.  Can you attach a screenshot (blurring out any personal info) showing what the arranger is still currently getting? 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ngatran

Hello Melanie,

Can you please share your email so that I can forward the email notification to?

It's easier than the separated screenshots.

Thank you

Nga

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ngatran There shouldn't be a connection between a travel arranger and credit card notifications. So, removing someone as a travel arranger wouldn't affect email reminders about card transactions. What exactly do you mean by, "this arranger still receive the Credit Card update that traveler made". Do you mean the arranger is still receiving updates about travel bookings the user made or updates about credit card charges that have uploaded into the user's profile?

Also, if you could send me a private message with the names of the two people in question, I can take a look. However, I'll need you to clarify the statement I pointed out first.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ngatran did you get this resolved? If not, could you provide what @MelanieT requested please? 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
ngatran

Hi Kevin,

I can't attach the screenshot. There seems to be error with the "Upload" button. 

Please try it yourself and escalate to fix it if possible.

I will PM you the screenshot.

Thank you

Nga