cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abreininger
Occasional Member - Level 1

booking a flight on Concur

I am  a New District Manager, I was told that I can book flights on concur but am not sure how to do this. 

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@abreininger first thing we need to know is if you have an SAP Concur profile created. Not the profile here on the SAP Concur Community, but a profile that will get you access to: www.concursolutions.com. The concursolutions website is where you will do your travel bookings, but you need a username/log in ID and password for that site. Your company should have set you up with one if they expect you to travel for your job. I suggest speaking with your direct manager about this, unless they are the person who said you can book travel on SAP Concur, but then didn't tell you any other directions. 

Let me know if you still need help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
abreininger
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello Kevin,

That is correct my manager told me that I should reach out to Concur to get set up on booking flights through Concur. How do I go about doing this? I am set up for expenses but don't see anywhere to book a flight ?