cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bdg
New Member - Level 1

How to delete a trip?

I have a trip in my list of trips that I cannot do anything with.

The trip contains duplicate copies of previous travel that has already been expensed as part of another trip, so it's not empty, but I can't do anything with it other than convert it to an expense report, which is wrong, since the contents of the trip were separately expensed in Concur.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bdg because I don't have access to your travel home screen, are you on the Remove Trips tab seen from the Travel home screen? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
1G35t
New Member - Level 3

I want to delete my old trips from SAP Concur, also. I do not see any "Remove Trips" tab; is there an alternative method? My company uses SAP Concur only for booking the travel. Is there a reason I cannot see the tab? Thank you for your response.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@1G35t when you sign in to SAP Concur, click the Home drop down (see screenshot). Select Travel under Applications.

KevinD_1-1702489256956.png

On the Travel home screen, it should look like the below screenshot. Does your screen not look like this? If not, can you provide me screenshots of what you see, please?

KevinD_0-1702489238184.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.