cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kberteaux
Occasional Member - Level 1

Flight Search Results Not Consistent Between Travelers

Hi! 

I was booking travel for a delegated traveler, but didn't realize I hadn't switched to the delegate feature before running my search. Luckily, I noticed when booking, so I switched to the traveler's account, but when I put in the exact same search terms the flights it shows me for the real traveler are different. 

Why would Concur show different flight results for the same search to different people? (Neither of us has any extra travel privileges, so it's not like one's an exec and one isn't)

__PRESENT

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kberteaux that is a bit odd. Any chance you can recreate this and take screenshots. I would suggest four screenshots. The search details for you and the other traveler than the results for each profile.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kberteaux
Occasional Member - Level 1

Sure. Top screenshot is when I search for myself, bottom screenshot is when I search for the actual traveler. Note the difference in Delta results in particular, and I suppose even the missing Air France itinerary (which I know is the same flights as Delta/KLM as partners, but still, it's different results for the same search). 

We were able to book the "missing" Delta itinerary by going through KLM as Delta's partner, but it's weird to me that it won't load the same results for the same search and same class of traveler. 

kberteaux_0-1702484374175.png

kberteaux_1-1702484574539.png

__PRESENT__PRESENT__PRESENT

__PRESENT

__PRESENT__PRESENT

__PRESENT

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kberteaux hmmmm? Could you send me a private message with the name of the person you are booking for, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.