cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
meganbenham
Occasional Member - Level 2

Concur Website Issues

I have had a few continuous issues with Concur that I am not sure how to solve or who to contact about these problems. Since the interface has been updated recently none of my seat selections have worked. My seat selections used to work just fine but since this update they are unable to be reserved almost every time. I also have had some weird glitches where every once in awhile it changes back to the old layout and I'm not sure why. I honestly don't mind the old layout so it's totally ok but just a little strange. I also no longer know how to just print/save the itinerary the second I complete a booking. I used to complete a booking and immediately save the itinerary so I could email it to the employee with any other travel information they may need. Is this no longer an option? I have just been using "Ctrl P" since the update.

I also have isses when updating/canceling hotel on the website. It appears as though the change does not go through but then when I call my Amex travel booking line the change/cancelation does seem to have gone through it just doesn't reflect on my end.

Lastly, I am just wondering how I can best report website issues or glitches? I seem to have lots of issues and I never know how to get them resolved or make the program more enjoyable to use. Thank you for your time and let me know if any clarification is needed.

Best, Megan

3 REPLIES 3
meganbenham

Continuously having this seat selection issues that wasn't happening this often before. 

meganbenham_0-1701979505448.png

This is the error I seem to get every time when booking Alaska flights and it is very frustrating to have to ask all of my employees to book there own seats through the airline directly. Defeats the purpose of using the travel booking site. 

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@meganbenham Hello!  Thank you for posting in the Community.  I am sorry for all of the issues you are having.  For all travel related info you will want to reach out to your Amex Travel contact.  For issues with the site, you will want to reach out to your SAP Concur Admin.  I was not able to find you in the company that you have in your profile, do you only use Travel for SAP Concur?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
meganbenham

Hi Melanie, thank you for responding to me - I am the travel manager or our company and have been using SAP Concur Travel to do all flight bookings for or employees. The company is Sedron Technologies LLC or we may be in the system under Janicki (our sister company) or Janicki Bioenergy (our previous company name). Let me know if you still have issues finding it in the system I sound definitely be there!

It is website issues that I am having - I am in touch with AMEX GBT frequently over the phone to make changes to bookings, but never know who to contact for website problems and I've had quite a few issues. Today I am unable to book a first class flight for an employee as the fare is marked "not allowed" even though I have booked for this employee many times with first class flights and his profile is labeled VIP. 

At the end of the day I just want to have someone I can reliably email or call to get in contact with when I have these website issues and I'm not sure who that is? You mentioned a SAP Concur Admin? Who would that be or where could I find that contact? Thank you in advance I truly appreciate your help!