cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JVIZCAINO
Occasional Member - Level 1

CONCUR TRAVEL

I am an employee from COGNYTE. 

I am trying to have access to concursolutions.com but unfortunately i don't access, i had change the password several times, and i don't know why i can't have this access, 

would you mind to cooperate with me in order to solve it,

Thank you, 

Juan Carlos Bernal Vizcaino.

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

For a password reset and access to Concur, you should reach out to your Concur Administrator. If you do not know who that person is, I would recommend checking with your supervisor, Finance or IT. They should be able to help you find the correct person to assist with this issue.

Best, 

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JVIZCAINO hello there. I looked up your company and you do not have an SAP Concur profile, that is why you do not have access to www.concursolutions.com. I wasn't able to find a name of a colleague you could contact, but I did see an email address for your Travel Agency. They should be able to help. I'll send the email here on the Community in a private message. If you could respond to the private message to let me know you received it, that would be great.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.