cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mouha77
New Member - Level 1

concur expense

Hi,

recently, i did some charges regards rental car for different providers , the amounts of the different expenses were showed in Barclay card application but didn't show up in my concur session.

please advise 

thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Transfer of the charges from the credit card to Concur are not immediate.  With our Amex cards, it takes 3-4 days depending on when the charge is submitted to the credit card company.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
lwynn
Occasional Member - Level 1

We have card charges missing in Concur from June 16,17 &/or 18th. Are these the dates? They are blaming the card bank and didn't even look at in length. I have a case with no further reply's. 

File upload has rejected or was never received from the bank but Concur won't look deep enough to decipher which. 

carmel_rochon
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hmm we noticed a lot of duplicate charges on Concur that were not on our statements dating June 16 and 17... I wonder if they are related? I just assumed there was an issue with our AMEX connection and it was isolated to our company. Could have been a temporary glitch in Concur's coding that some charges were duplicated while others didn't make it to the site at all.