cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kraldaddy12
New Member - Level 1

Trying to remove a duplicate expense receipt

Hi! New here but asking for help in removing a receipt from May. It looks like I accidentally created a duplicate from a receipt that I have already processed that was attached to a May Report (which is showing now as "processed.")

I tried to delete this duplicate receipt, but it gave me an error message and said I can't delete company expenses (even though it's a duplicate) and said I should move the receipt to a new Report under "Personal"

Anyone know how I can get this receipt removed so I can stop getting Concur alerts? 

2 REPLIES 2
Andras
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @kraldaddy12 !

NOTE: You can only delete receipt images if the report has not yet been submitted or if the report has been returned to the employee.

Please recall the report, after that you should be able to edit.

Best wishes,

Andras Lukanecz
SAP Concur

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kraldaddy12 I took a look at your reports to get a clearer picture of the situation. Now that I've looked, I am sorry to inform you that fully paid reports cannot be changed. 

Since the same expense was submitted as a company card transaction and an out of pocket expense, you will, if you haven't already, return the funds for the out of pocket expense to your company. 

As for the alert, can you provide a screenshot of it for me please? That way I can try and provide some assistance on getting it to stop.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.