cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexfum75
Occasional Member - Level 1

Reimbursement Payment

Good morning,

I write this email because I have an issue with my Payment. I submitted a regular expense report in February named "Trasferta Lugano Number: 2ZTXG4 / ID: D58512B20CEE48D58E34" on 22/2/2024. I received on March 14, an email from Jennie Praveen James with a Payment Advice. I want to know the status of this invoice because the total was not yet credited to my current account.
I informed both my HR team and my manager but they had no answer and bounced me to you. Can you please explain and verify the status of this Payment?
A note: The PDF invoice reports an IBAN that I do not know: it is not mine.

Regards & thanks

4 REPLIES 4
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@alexfum75 Hello!  Unfortunately we are not able to look into this here.  For missing reimbursement payments to your bank account, your company card or if you received a Financial Posting Failed message, please contact either your Finance, Payroll, Accounting or HR department.  I would try reaching out to your Finance or Payroll team. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alexfum75 what was the content of the email you received from Jennie? Also, does Jennie work for your company?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
alexfum75

Hi

I think Jennie Praveen James is an external contractor that works for Nielsen. Her profile say: "Team Member • Procure-to-Pay IND-HAR-Remote"

Here is an image of the email attachment I received (I removed sensitive data)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e_Xl0Nnml8Ly2QzNeF3iQ1FO3U9WYQd_/view?usp=drive_link

alexfum75

Hi All,

the problem has been fixed. It was a bad SWIFT code (or BIC) for my account in SAP.

Thanks & Regards,