cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SGT-B
Occasional Member - Level 1

Rectifying Multiple Error Notifications

Dear Community,

I am searching for solutions to help rectify the following two error notifications received across several expense claims that are preventing the claims from being submitted.  Please find the error messages below, along with the actions I have taken :

"Please note that Debit/Credit Card receipt are not acceptable expense receipt (please join an invoice)" - the expense receipt that has been attached to the claim is a VAT invoice, however does not appear to be recognised as such.  How should this be corrected?

"You exceeded the maximum amount for this expense type, please write your motivation to enable your manager to decide on the validation." - I have referenced the conditions giving right to payment of the expense in the comments section of the expense claim, however this error message persists.  

Many thanks in advance for your support.

1 REPLY 1
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@SGT-B Hello!  Thanks for reaching out here.  I was able to look at your reports, and for "You exceeded the maximum amount for this expense type, please write your motivation to enable your manager to decide on the validation." The rule is set up as below.  It looks like the rule needs to have a condition added that if the Comments field is Blank, that way once you fill in the comment it will clear the hard stop.  The only way to clear the exception the way it is set up is to lower the amount to 100 GBP and resave the line item.  

MelanieT_0-1706903091808.png

The exception "Please note that Debit/Credit Card receipt are not acceptable expense receipt (please join an invoice)" is just a warning, and most likely a reminder.  You will still be able to submit your report with this exception.  They could add a condition in this rule as well that if a receipt is not attached, that is when it will trigger. 

Your SAP Concur Admin would have to make the changes to the audit rules.  I will send you a private message with that contact info, incase you need it!

Have a great weekend!

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.