cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
USWsdymerski
Occasional Member - Level 2

Process Reports Queries that used to work are getting error message now

2 queries on the Process Reports page (Expense Processor view) are no longer working. They both provide a listing of expense reports paid today or within the last 7 days. They were working fine, I haven't used them in a while, and I just tried running them today and am instead getting "Unexpected System Error. Please try your action one more time. If you encounter the error again, please forward all information, including the events leading to the system error, to your Expense administrator."

I am the Expense Administrator, and I'm having the issue so....

Both reports use simple setups of

Report | Paid Date | Within Today+ | Value | 1

Report | Paid Date | Within Today- | Value | 7

There should be results showing for both queries, but I am getting the error message instead for both.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@USWsdymerski it appears to be some issue with the Within Today and operator. I had the same issue. Then I changed the query to be Created Date After Sept 1 and it worked. 

I would suggest submitting a help ticket to Concur Support. 

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@USWsdymerski it appears to be some issue with the Within Today and operator. I had the same issue. Then I changed the query to be Created Date After Sept 1 and it worked. 

I would suggest submitting a help ticket to Concur Support. 

Thank you,
Kevin
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
USWsdymerski
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thanks so much; I will submit a case and try a workaround in the meantime; glad to hear it's not "just me" although not glad the issue exists at all...

dlamont
Super User
Super User

I had the same issue with two of our views just last week. It was solved by removing the within 30 days filter. So definitely some issues with the dates. I haven't "played" with it to try and get a date to work. 

@KevinD  - good idea to submit a case!

DLamont
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dlamont very strange it was only happening for the Not Within conditions. 

Thank you,
Kevin

Yes, and I have a been using those report views for many years! I will create a ticket.

Thanks

DLamont