cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
briankeane
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to submit report with Large Refund

Hello,

My card was incorrectly charged for over $7k.  The original charges disappeared, but I'm still left with the -$7k refund, which I understand I cannot submit because it contains a negative amount.

The other question on this advises to wait until you get enough expenses to make the report positive, but this is not possible for me (I spend maybe $300-$500 per year).  Are there any other options?

Thank you for your help!

1 Solution
Solution
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@briankeane Thank you for posting in the SAP Concur Community. For this, you would need to reach out to the SAP Concur administrator at your company. I will send you a Private Message with a contact. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@briankeane Thank you for posting in the SAP Concur Community. For this, you would need to reach out to the SAP Concur administrator at your company. I will send you a Private Message with a contact. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
briankeane
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you!