cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tmorillon
Occasional Member - Level 1

Place of expense deleted after credit card expenses import

Hello,

when I use Expenseit to import receipts, they are analysed properly and the places of expense show in Concur. As soon as corresponding credit card transactions are imported, all "place of expense" information are deleted and I have to add them again manually for each expense. How can I configure Concur so this does not happen ?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@tmorillon Hello!  I was able to go in and look at your expenses and I don't think I'm clear on what you are asking.  Would you be able to attach screenshots (blur out any sensitive data) and show us what exactly you are referring to? 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tmorillon
Occasional Member - Level 1

@MelanieT here is a screen shot showing the problem:

tmorillon_1-1714461639099.png

Before credit card import, locations show in the column "informations sur le fournisseur": "Strasbourg, France", "Berlin, Allemagne"... After import (see last 3 lines, marked "NEW NP BNP BNP" in the second column), the location disappears: example "MCDONALDS 01443" with no location mentioned anymore. It was there after scanning the receipt with Expenseit.

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@tmorillon Thank you for the screenshots.  When you actually move the transaction to a report, do you still see the City?  Or is that where it's making you fill it in? 

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.