cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amanda_outram
Occasional Member - Level 1

I entered my start mileage incorrectly, how do I change it?

I use a personal car. I mistakenly used the total mileage off my mileage meter instead of business miles only and so I cam receiving the incorrect mileage rate when making a claim. I have followed the instructions on line but unable to change the original figure I entered. 

8 REPLIES 8
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amanda_outram did you submit the expense report? I'm looking at your current reports and I do not see any mileage expense on any report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
amanda_outram

No because it is giving me 25p per mile, it should be 45p per mile but because my accumulated miles on the car is incorrect. I incorrectly put the current mileage on my car and so now it thinks I have done 40,000+ miles this year but it's more like 1000. Hope that makes sense!

PSG

Can you please advise how to re-set the accumulated mileage, if entered incorrectly? I did not see any solution to the problem posed. I have the same problem, the expense has not been submitted, just noticed that incorrect entry on the point of add it and I cannot amend it now.

Can you please advise how to override the accumulated mileage?

Thank you

Rob1
New Member - Level 1

Is there a solution to this problem yet?

I have the same issue

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rob1 from what I read internally, this field is not editable. I've reached out to our mileage support slack channel to see what they suggest in these situations.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
fchow

Hi,

Wondering is there have any solution as I have the same problem here.

Thanks

Fred

andilillemoen23
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Good Morning,

You will need to put in a concur support ticket to have the mileage reset from our end.

Have a good day!

Andi

Hi Andi, 

How do I go about putting in a support ticket to reset this mileage?

Thanks, 

Megan