cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Monsuru7879
Occasional Member - Level 1

Windows 11 Operating System

Hi all,

IT is planning an operating system upgrade for all laptops. Windows laptops will be upgraded to Windows 11 and Mac laptops will be upgraded to Mac Ventura. We would like to ensure that concur will support this upgrade.

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
grodriguezproje
Super User
Super User

Hello @Monsuru7879 ,

There is not problem with the Windows 11 update, The explanation below 😊, i hope this helps you.

" Concur Travel & Expense and Concur Travel are web browser-based services developed and operated by SAP Concur. No other desktop or server technology is needed to deploy Concur Travel & Expense and Concur Travel; there is no software to install on client PCs. Concur Travel & Expense and Concur Travel are a pooled, multi-tenant server architecture that leverages the processing power of the entire server farm for all customers"

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Monsuru7879 since our solution is web-based, there shouldn't be any issue. Also, I am a Mac user and I've not had any issues with the OS updates. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Sarenuest
Occasional Member - Level 1

That's an exciting upgrade plan you've got there! Moving to Windows 11 and Mac Ventura for laptops is a significant step, and ensuring compatibility with essential software like Concur is crucial.
To make the transition as smooth as possible, consider exploring options like acquiring cheap Windows 11 keys online . This can be a cost-effective way to obtain the necessary Windows 11 licenses for your laptops.
Furthermore, it's wise to reach out to Concur's support or consult their documentation. They often provide valuable insights into operating system compatibility. This way, you can be confident that Concur will seamlessly support the upgraded laptops.