cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chelm1017
Occasional Member - Level 2

Concur disappear from authenticator.

I couple of weeks ago; I helped an employee set up the MicroSoft authenticator on his mobile device. He contacted me this morning stating Concur disappeared from the authenticator. I told him he would need to rescan the QR code but when he signed in, it did not populate so I reset it which resolved his issue. Has anyone in the community come across this issue? Does anyone know how/why Concur would disappear from the authenticator? 

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chelm1017 I have not seen any posts here on Community about the SAP Concur account disappearing from any authenticator apps. Let's see if anyone else replies here saying they have had this reported.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Not specific to Concur, but I've had issues previously with Microsoft Authenticator where I've tried to use the same email address for multiple third-party sites.  When I set it up for a new site it would replace the credentials for the current site and cause MFA to fail.