cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AgataM
Occasional Member - Level 1

Financial Posting Failed

Dear all, 

Can anybody help me to solve this please? I have submitted my travel expenses and they have been approved but now it shows "Financial Posting Failed". I have checked the audit trail and cannot see anything highlighted. 

I have submitted travel expenses before with the same employer and had no issues. 

Thank you for your assitance. 

2 Solutions
Solution
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@AgataM Thank you for posting in the SAP Concur Community. This is something that you should work with your Concur Administrator to resolve. I will send you a Private Message with a contact to reach out to. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@AgataM Just a little more info, I do see in your report Audit Trail there is the reason.  It's stating that the Vendor chosen does not exist for the Company Code.  You should be able to see this in your Audit Trail.  I would still do as @leedau suggested though and reach out to your Admin.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Solution
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@AgataM Thank you for posting in the SAP Concur Community. This is something that you should work with your Concur Administrator to resolve. I will send you a Private Message with a contact to reach out to. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@AgataM Just a little more info, I do see in your report Audit Trail there is the reason.  It's stating that the Vendor chosen does not exist for the Company Code.  You should be able to see this in your Audit Trail.  I would still do as @leedau suggested though and reach out to your Admin.  

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
AgataM

Thank you for your reply,

The email address I have been provided with in order to contact the admin for my company does not exist. 

I have managed to get a diffenrent vendor number, which I believe is correct. How can edit my report and add the vendor number to it please? Regards

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@AgataM I sent you a follow up Private Message. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
vongricky123

Hello, I work for Walmart and I’m having the same issue. Can anyone direct me on who I need to contact to resolve this. 

Nuno0317

I’m having the same issue. Walmart as well

History238
New Member - Level 1

Good morning, 

I am having the same issues with my expense reports as well. 
report#’s

SLEKKT

E16L0M
Thank you!