cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tnickle1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expenses Option Missing

In the past there has been an option for Employee Recognition/Appreciation for expenses that is no longer available.  I have an expense that falls under this category and am unable to move forward with submitting the expense because I can't move forward with categorizing this expense correctly.  Please let me know what option I should be using going forward.

Thank you,

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tnickle1 hello there. I did a little bit of recon and the Employee Recognition/Appreciation is still available. To be able to see this expense type, when you create your new expense report, you will see a field labeled Policy. The policy you had selected does not have access to the expense type you need. You can change the policy. I tested it and you need to choose Global Business Policy. I'm not sure what you will select in the Travel Type field since this is likely not travel related. But with this policy, you should see the expense type you need. 

Let me know how this works for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.