cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khealey72
Occasional Member - Level 2

Intelligence Reports: Who Created the Report?

In the Expense Intelligence Reports, is there a report that allows me to see who CREATED the reports for the people who report to me?  Or do I need to go through each expense report manually to find this information?  Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@khealey72 to make sure I understand your question, you want to know if you can use Intelligence reporting to see who actually created the report. Is that correct? It sounds like your direct reports have others creating reports for them. If that is the case, there is a data item named Created by a Delegate. This will show Y if it was. This can be found in Expense Reports > Report Header Information > Additional Report Details. Then if you go to Expense Reports > Expense Report Workflow Trail you will see a data item labeled Delegate. This should show the name of who the delegate is. Give that a try. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
khealey72
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thank you for the quick response.  You are correct - members of my team have assistants preparing their expense reports.  I want to see which of my team members are preparing their own reports and who has their assistant doing so.  Your guidance is helpful.  I was not able to find this information in my Intelligence reports, but my T&E team in Finance tells me that they should be able to create what you have described.  

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@khealey72 I should have clarified a bit, you would need to build this report out yourself. Sounds like Finance is on the job. 😀

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.