cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oemerick
Occasional Member - Level 1

AAPS Registration Fee

I have already submitted payment for this registration fee of $175.00 to attend and present my poster at this conference virtually between October 17-20, 2021 on my personal card. 

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@oemerick Hello there. I'm unclear about your post. Are you looking for some help? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
oemerick

Hi Kevin, 

This is an expense report for my company, I am looking to get this approved by my manager. 

Thanks you, 
Olivia Emerick

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@oemerick Unfortunately, this Community is not where you submit or post your expenses. To create and submit an expense report, you need to go to: www.concursolutions.com. You will need to enter your SAP Concur username, then a password. I did check and you have been setup with a Concur profile. May I ask, have you logged into the Concur system before? 

My suggestion would be to reach out to your direct manager and ask them if they can provide some help resources for you so you can get this expense added to an expense report and submitted. If your manager doesn't have any resources for you, please let me know. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
oemerick

Thank you, I reached out to my company and got some help. 

Best, 

Olivia 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@oemerick Great to hear. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey