cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mryscig
Occasional Member - Level 2

Mobiel expense app buttons missing and no camera option

Hi, 

I am new to the app and I just downloaded the latest version (10.3.0) onto my iphone 12 version 16.6.1. From the description and screen shots on the web I think I should have 'home, travel, expense and approval' buttons at the bottom on the main page, but I only have 'home and travel', the expense and approval buttons are missing. So this means I have no way of taking photos of my receipts. See screen shots of my phone app attached. I've tried deleting the app, reinstalling and also restarting the phone, but with no luck. When I look at the app settings, there is also no button to give access to the camera for the app.

Am I doing something wrong here? Is there a bug in the app that needs to be fixed?

thanks for any help!

IMG_3964.jpg       IMG_3965.jpg

1 Solution
Solution
mryscig

Update - it turns out I have two logins - one from my companies travel agent, and my own personal account - they only differ by a 1 at the end of my username for one of them. But the travel agent account app is limited, whereby my companies account is the full app.

thanks for your help Concur

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mryscig Hello there. I did look at your profile and you should be seeing Expense and Approvals on the app. I posted the issue to our mobile team. Just waiting for a response to see if they can offer any troubleshooting options. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mryscig

Thankyou KevinD.

Has there been any reply yet?

thanks

chris

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@mryscig Thanks for the follow up in the SAP Concur Community. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the SAP Concur App?

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mryscig

@leedau 

Hi Lee-Ann, 

Yes, I have in-installed and re-installed the app, these screenshots were after that attempt. Is there anything that can be done on your side? Is this a permissions issue?

thanks

chris

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@mryscig This is not a permission issue. I checked and you have the Expense User and Expense Approver role.

Can you do the following:

• Open the SAP Concur Mobile app
  • Tap on your initials in the top right corner
  • Tap on Settings
  • Tap on System
  • Tap on Clear Cache
  • Once you complete these steps you should log out, delete the application, reboot your device and then reinstall the app.

Following these steps, the Expense Area should reappear on your mobile device.

Let us know how that works out for you. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
mryscig

@leedau 

Thankyou Lee-Anne, 

So I did what you described but I still only have the home and travel buttons appear in the app, not anything for expensing. Is there anything I should ask my work IT about? It is my personal phone FYI.

thanks

chris

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@mryscig Thanks for the follow up. I am sorry that did not work for you. I will send you a Private Message with a contact you can reach out to at your company for assistance. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
CoreyM

Has there been any update to the concur mobile app?? I'm not sure who's making these decisions regarding "features" within the app but it seems to be getting worse when more "cuteness" is added and or updated. Prime example; how do I turn off the auto feature for my camera when using the concur mobile app and trying to take a photo of a receipt? I shouldn't have to click the auto feature to turn it off every single time I try to take a picture of a receipt. Why can't we have the option to stick with what was working before this latest update? It is indeed a pain and becoming more and more frustrating with these so called "updates". 

Solution
mryscig

Update - it turns out I have two logins - one from my companies travel agent, and my own personal account - they only differ by a 1 at the end of my username for one of them. But the travel agent account app is limited, whereby my companies account is the full app.

thanks for your help Concur