cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wfodonne
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense charges

I booked a corporate trip and planned to take my wife. I had our company travel group book the trip and paid for her plane ticket with my personal card. My July expense report shows her ticket as "Transaction Pending", with no card info. Is this something I need to correct? My personal card  statement shows her ticket on it.  I thought if i added my personal card to my profile and somehow connected it to her ticket it would clear it up, but it won't let me add the card. 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wfodonne her ticket is not a business expense, so just delete that item. That item is her air reservation only. Delete away. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wfodonne her ticket is not a business expense, so just delete that item. That item is her air reservation only. Delete away. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.