cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JJ_D
Occasional Member - Level 1

An hotel expense charged to my account, is going to another account that reserved the hotel.

An hotel expense charged to my account, is going to another account.  The account that reserved the hotel.  

2 Solutions
Solution
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@JJ_D  Hello.  Can you please clarify with more information? Are you saying that someone else reserved your hotel room using their own credit card to guarantee the hotel, but then you paid for the hotel stay with your own credit card?  Please clarify what you mean by account.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
JJ_D

@TriciaW  - Yes. Your understanding was correct.  Another person reserved the hotel with their credit card, and I paid for the hotel using my credit card.  A week after the stay, his concur account was showing pending for the hotel, and my concur account was not showing a charge for the hotel. 

Ten days after the stay, the hotel charge did eventually show up in my concur account.   So this is resolved now.   Ten days is longer than expected though.  I'm not sure where the lag happened, with the credit card company or with concur, but it did cause confusion.  

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@JJ_D  Hello.  Can you please clarify with more information? Are you saying that someone else reserved your hotel room using their own credit card to guarantee the hotel, but then you paid for the hotel stay with your own credit card?  Please clarify what you mean by account.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
JJ_D

@TriciaW  - Yes. Your understanding was correct.  Another person reserved the hotel with their credit card, and I paid for the hotel using my credit card.  A week after the stay, his concur account was showing pending for the hotel, and my concur account was not showing a charge for the hotel. 

Ten days after the stay, the hotel charge did eventually show up in my concur account.   So this is resolved now.   Ten days is longer than expected though.  I'm not sure where the lag happened, with the credit card company or with concur, but it did cause confusion.  

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JJ_D did you get this figured out? I have to agree with @TriciaW that this is a little confusing. Someone else reserved your hotel room, but I am not understanding how something was charged to your account can go to another account. When you "account" are you referring to your company card account or something else?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager