cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JC0852
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Report

If I enter an expense report for someone else I cant approve it but it wont allow me to "Approve and Forward" to my one up leader, what can I do so that my leader can approve the expense report?

5 REPLIES 5
MSTEEN
Super User
Super User

Did you create the expense report via proxy? Then you cannot submit and approve an expense report that you submitted.  
Are you able to log in as the employee you created the expense report?  If so, then recall the report and resubmit.  

Maria Steen
JC0852

Yes as I said it was a report created for someone else, I am aware I cant approve a report I submitted and no i cant log in as the doctor I did the report for, and I have never had this issue before...but thank you for trying to help.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JC0852 you have two options:

1. Recall the report and have the user you created if for delete it and create the report themselves. That way your name will not be stamped as the creator of the report. Then it can go to you to approve and forward.

2. Recall the report and have your name removed as the default approver and have someone else be this person's default approver. Then resubmit the report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JC0852

Kevin, 

When I recall the report and attempt to change the approver, my name is in gray and the system will not allow me to change the approver flow, can this be changed anywhere else? Typically the expense reports I have submitted as a delegate just go to my one up and this has not been a problem, even when i add the one up its not working....I am really confused on this...thanks JC

JC0852

Kevin, I have recalled the report but how do I remove my name as the default approver? Can I do that or does the person the report is for have to do that?