cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shpriti
Occasional Member - Level 1

Exceptions issue

shpriti_0-1663430561177.png

Showing the above error while it is not a corporate card  transaction and I used my personal credit card. Please help guide with the way forward as the system is not allowing me to submit the expense with this exception.

5 REPLIES 5
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi @shpriti ,

This is a warning (yellow triangle) rather than an error (red circle) so should not prevent submission.  In line with responses to previous similar questions, you can ignore the warning if it is not a corporate card transaction.

@KevinD 

This is the third question I've seen this week with the identical message wording, which is clearly confusing for non-corporate cardholders.  Do the three users who raised it all work for the same company, or is there a Concur consultant(s) suggesting this configuration for multiple clients?

Cheers

Dean

baihayes
New Member - Level 2

Hello,

I am seeing this Yellow Alert on ALL expenses on my current report and on all reports that have been submitted to me (All within Amazon Advertising). No matter expense type, the error message  continues to appear. I would prefer not to submit until this is resolved.

Thank you! Bailey

shpriti
Occasional Member - Level 1

I am not able to submit as it would say first resolve the exception. How do I submit the expense then?

DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

What is the Payment Type for the expenses that have warning exceptions?  Are you getting a different message to the one in your screenshot when you try to submit? I ask because a warning level exception should not prevent submission. 

Also please note that I am just a fellow Concur client with no access to your site so my knowledge of your situation is limited to what you share in your posts.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DeanR I believe they work for the same company. This must be something new their company implemented as I've seen several other employees from this same company posting questions, but never this one. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.