Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hsoh
Occasional Member - Level 2

Cash Advance Accounting code for S4 hana cloud ICS

Dear Support Team

Hi, Team

If you look at the attached image, when a cash advances is created and posted to S4 HANA,
debit and credit items occur as shown in the image.

hsoh_0-1702521139821.png

Dr) 21105000 Payable / Cr) 12561100 Prepayment
Also, please note that 12561100 account code set up User admin Cash advance Account code.

However, we haven't set up 21105000 accounting code in Concur system

We want the journal entry to be debit - 12110000 and credit - 11002000 G/L account in the posted journal document.
(These accounts are codes currently created in the customer's S4 Hana system.)

However, as I know, Concur does not have a tool to set up an accounting code when posting to S4 Hana Cloud system cash advances.
Where should I specify an account code to create a journal entry as described above?

Thanks & Regards 

Hansong, Oh

2 REPLIES 2
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@hsoh Thank you for reaching out to the SAP Concur Community.  I will send you a private message with more info for you. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hsoh hello there. I'm not sure how many of our community members work with S4/Hana and Cash Advances, so I'm not sure you'll get an answer. However, I do see that your company is an SAP Concur Partner. I've been advised by our Partner team to direct our partners who post here on Community to use the designated Partner Support Portal. One of the perks of being an SAP Concur Partner is access to a designated support portal. 🙂 We have designated resources to answer your questions and provide you support.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.