cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TMorgan
New Member - Level 1

Expenses

Hi, I have a December Expense showing on my SAP Concur account, that should not be there, as I have contacted Barclaycard (visa) about this and they said that there is no charge in their system from Barclaycard in December (card fee), the annual card fee was on the  September expenses account that was paid.

Can you please explain why it shows up on SAP Concur?  And remove this from my December Expenses.

Thank You

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TMorgan the first thing I would do is check your card statement to see if there is some sort of activity listed there. Maybe they inadvertently charged the yearly fee then removed it, but the credit never showed in SAP Concur.

If your statement doesn't show this additional charge, I'm not sure why it showed up in SAP Concur.

Unfortunately, we cannot remove charges that appear in your account. Once you verify that this additional card fee isn't appearing on your statement (I know you checked with the Bank), then you might just need to mark it as personal and submit it.

If you happen to know the person(s) at your company who issue company cards, you can ask them to hide it so it will no longer appear. However, for this to happen, you need to delete it from the December report.

P.S. I sent you a private message here on the community. You should see a little 1 on the envelope icon. Please give it a read and reply when you get a chance. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.