cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phoffman183
Occasional Member - Level 1

Card Transactions Not Loading

Previously, my company card was linked to my Concur Expense account, and I would see all the card transactions so I could link them to the expense/receipt.

About a month ago, the card transactions stopped showing up, even after updating my CC login credentials and deleting/re-adding the card in my Expense Settings.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@phoffman183 and I take it you tried using the refresh option that comes along with having a card linked through Expense Settings.

If you have and the issue still persists, you should have your site admin submit a help ticket. Since these card transactions and the linking of your card is done through a third party, you will need SAP Concur to submit a help ticket to the third party to have a look into this.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@phoffman183 and I take it you tried using the refresh option that comes along with having a card linked through Expense Settings.

If you have and the issue still persists, you should have your site admin submit a help ticket. Since these card transactions and the linking of your card is done through a third party, you will need SAP Concur to submit a help ticket to the third party to have a look into this.

Thank you,
Kevin
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
phoffman183

@KevinD I assume you are referring to the "Update Credentials / MFA" option under settings?  If so, then yes I have. 

phoffman183_0-1725386689205.png

@phoffman183 No, I'm referring to the refresh transactions option found next to Available Expenses. Looks something like the below screenshot.

KevinD_0-1725390535627.png

Thank you,
Kevin
phoffman183

@KevinD I do not have that option on my screen??

phoffman183_0-1725391272020.png

@phoffman183 my apologies. The option is below your list where it says, "To find missing transactions". You will see the link. I believe this is what does the refresh.

Thank you,
Kevin