cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MelGreaves
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense sent back to employee - gone to incorrect user(should be delegate)

I have had a scenario where an expense was created and submitted by a delegate user.

The expense was sent back to user to resubmit. It correctly went back to the Delegate who created the expense on behalf.

The expense was sent back again but this time when to the employee the expense was for rather than the delegate.

Is this a design build or are there reasons why this might happen?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MelGreaves reports that get sent back should always go to the person who the report belongs to. Reports don't get returned to the delegate, however delegates get notified when a report they created for someone is returned.

I have been at SAP Concur over 15 years and have never heard of a report going back to the delegate. Can you provide any more details on why you think it went to the delegate the first time and the actual employee the second time, please?

Is it possible that the delegate was simply informed the report had been returned?

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MelGreaves reports that get sent back should always go to the person who the report belongs to. Reports don't get returned to the delegate, however delegates get notified when a report they created for someone is returned.

I have been at SAP Concur over 15 years and have never heard of a report going back to the delegate. Can you provide any more details on why you think it went to the delegate the first time and the actual employee the second time, please?

Is it possible that the delegate was simply informed the report had been returned?

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MelGreaves
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks Kevin, that makes sense then, I was just going based off the audit trial, We, have only had the system a year so still learning the design/config. I think the delegate must have received the notification and gone in to amend it before the expense owner had a chance as you said. Thank you