cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
craigmacd
Occasional Member - Level 1

Bank information

Hello,

Can someone assist me please. I have logged in using my works email etc but cannot find the settings page to update my bank details. Have tried various browsers in web page version, mobile version etc.

Thanks

Craig Mac

8 REPLIES 8
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@craigmacd when you are logged into SAP Concur (www.concursolutions.com) from the home screen, in the upper right-hand corner you should see Profile. Click the little drop down arrow. You will see a little window open. On this window you will see Profile Settings. Click this. On the screen that opens, look on the left-hand side. You will see a section labeled Expense Settings. This is where Bank Information would be found. See my screenshots below. 

KevinD_0-1632413567212.png

KevinD_1-1632413586244.png

Also, if you don't see Bank Information following my instructions, it is possible that your company or the Employee Group you are assigned to isn't using this option. 

Let me know if this works for you or not.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
aijahm1024
New Member - Level 2

so what would you do in the case of that option not being there ?

dear @aijahm1024 

I assume in that case, you are not set up for direct payment from the Concur system but by your Company ERP system. Most likely you should ask who is in charge of payment expenses (Accounts Payable Department) or HR for salary. 

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari

so in the area where it says expense approvers it has my actual floor manager . im not sure if thats who i should talk with or not .

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aijahm1024 that is where I would start. 🙂 They should be able to provide some information about how reimbursement payments are made.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AlanHall

Im in the same position...

Cant find the option for entering bank details...

Its not an option on the PROFILE page

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AlanHall please refer to this article: https://community.concur.com/t5/Support-and-FAQs/Top-5-Most-Common-Issues-That-Cannot-be-Resolved-on...

Number 5 in this article explains your issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
AlanHall