cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ericbirch
Occasional Member - Level 1

Bank account not yet confirmed

Hello! I submitted my bank account information on 12/20 and it has not been confirmed yet. I am getting an error message when I try to submit reports. How long does it usually take for bank accounts to be confirmed?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ericbirch I usually tell people it takes 3-5 business days. I did look and see that the confirmation process for your bank account is in progress.

I also noticed that you have 10 different expense reports currently created. A few of these reports have only one expense on them. Were you advised to submit one expense per report? I'm asking because it is a little more efficient and cost effective for your company if you combined multiple expenses into one report. I see five reports date 12/23 and the other five as 12/20. I would just keep the last report you created and move the expenses from all the other reports to just one report. It will save you time and everyone approving your reports time. See screenshot below to see how to move an expense from one report to another. Once done, just delete all the other reports.

KevinD_0-1640729666348.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.