cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SDO
New Member - Level 1

Accidental Person Charge

I had accidentally used my card on personal Uber Rides, but had them moved over to my personal card. Even though it is reflecting as refund on Concour, how do I stop recieving the alerts and remove the "expense" from my Concour account?

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SDO just create a new report and add all those transactions. They will zero each other out. I don't know if your company allows a zero amount report, but the only way to find out is to try and submit that report. If the system says you cannot submit a zero amount report, then you'll need to wait until you have another company card transaction. The other option is to speak with those at your company in charge of company cards and ask if they can hide the transactions for you.

I suggest trying to submit them first. If the system throws up a red alert stating you cannot submit a zero amount report, then you can delete that report and request your company card team hide the transactions.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.