cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Support Phone Number

For Administrators and Authorized Support Contacts:
Call +1 (855) 895-4815 and select the Authorized Support Contact option from the menu. See more information.

For End Users:
To access your dedicated User Support Desk phone number, please log into your SAP Concur system, click on Help, then click on Contact Support. See more information.

Why Can't I Sign In to the SAP Concur Tool?

SAPConcurTeam
28 0 10.8M
Translate Translate English content into 8 languages using our machine translation tool.

One of the most common issues we see users of SAP Concur have is not being able to sign in to the tool. There are several causes of this issue that we have outlined below.

If after reviewing the possible causes listed in this article, you still are not able to sign in, contact the following people (we suggest in the order listed).

• Contact your company’s Help desk (if your company has one)
  • Contact your company’s SAP Concur site administrator
  • Contact your direct manager
  • Contact your IT Department

Issue 1: Do I have an SAP Concur profile?

If an SAP Concur profile has been created for you, the system should have sent you an email or your SAP Concur site administrator should have notified you that you are now set up to use SAP Concur. Search your work inbox for an automatically generated account confirmation email from @concursolutions.com – you might need to check your Junk or Spam folder. 

Note: Your SAP Concur profile must be created by your company's SAP Concur site administrator.

If you are sure you have an account, but cannot remember your username, do the following:

1. Go to www.concursolutions.com

2. Click Forgot Username?

3. Verify the email address that appears is your work email address

4. Click Send

5. Check your inbox for an email from concursolutions.com

Note: Some companies have disallowed users from receiving their username via email. You will be notified of this from a system generated email. If this applies to you, you will need to contact your company’s SAP Concur site administrator.

Issue 2: Expired Link in the Account Confirmation email

The link to get started using SAP Concur contained in the account confirmation email expires after 24 hours. If the link has expired, you will need to reset your password manually.

To manually reset your password:

1. Go to www.concursolutions.com
  2. Enter your SAP Concur username
  3. Click Next
  4. Click Forgot Password?
  5. Verify the correct username displays
  6. Click Send
  7. Check your inbox for an email from @concursolutions.com that contains a link to reset your password

If your company uses Single Sign-on, you may not see the Forgot Password? link. In this case, contact your site administrator.

Note: Some companies have disallowed their employees from changing their password. You will receive a system generated email stating that password resets are not allowed. If this applies to your company, you will need to contact your SAP Concur site administrator, who can create you a temporary password.

Issue 3: I'm receiving the error: "The authentication code you entered is incorrect" when using 2FA

There are several reasons why you could receive this error. Please read the article: How Do I Troubleshoot the 2FA Error: "The Authentication Code You Entered is Incorrect"? to see the causes of this error and how to troubleshoot.

If you have not yet set up 2FA, please refer to the Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) Setup Guide for End Users.

Issue 4: I tried to reset my password, but never received an email

This could be, but not limited to, the following reasons:

• The email went to your Junk or Spam folder
  • Your company has not added @concursolutions.com to the allowed list of email domains*
  • You entered an incorrect username/log in ID
  • Your email was added to a suppression list, likely due to an out of office setting/automatic reply*

*If you suspect either of these is the issue, contact your IT department.

Issue 5: An error message says my username or password is invalid

Go to www.concursolutions.com and follow the Forgot Username and/or the Forgot Password process.

• For security reasons, accounts become locked after five incorrect sign in attempts. To get your account unlocked, either wait 24 hours and follow the Reset Password process or contact your company’s SAP Concur site administrator.
  • If you cannot remember your username, the two most common usernames conventions are: your work email address or your employee ID. The employee ID might need to be followed by your company’s domain (the portion of your email address that begins with @). For example: @sap.com. If you still do not know your username, contact your company’s SAP Concur administrator. If you do not know who this person is, reach out to your direct manager.

Additional Information

Who is my SAP Concur administrator?

In most cases, your Concur administrator is in your Accounting, Finance, Payroll or IT department. If you don’t know how to contact someone in these departments, we recommend asking your direct manager.

Another option for finding your SAP Concur site administrator is by looking in the Company Notes section of the SAP Concur home page.

Single Sign-On (SSO)

If your company has set up SSO to enable user access to SAP Concur and you are not able to get signed in, you’ll need to contact your company’s IT department.

Important: The SAP Concur Community is a separate site from the SAP Concur product (www.concursolutions.com) and does not link to your SAP Concur profile. The Community is where you share ideas, interact with peers, post questions/issues and find information to help you use SAP Concur products and features. The www.concursolutions.com website is where you will create and submit your expense reports, book your business travel, submit payment requests, etc.