Here are three quick tips to further enhance your business travel experience:
Create a template for recurring trips to speed up the reservation process and avoid having to start from scratch.
From the Travel home page, locate the trip on the Upcoming Trips tab:
- Click the trip name to open your itinerary
- In the Trip Overview > I want to section of the itinerary, click Create Template. The template page appears
- Make any changes, delete segments, and add other segments as needed
- Click Save
The template is now available using Travel > Templates (on the sub-menu).
Quickly filter your hotel search results by adding an airport or your meeting location as a reference point and narrowing your search radius.
From the SAP Concur home page, click the Hotel tab:
- Enter the Check-in / Check-out Dates (or click each field and use the calendar)
- Enter the search radius
- Choose to search near an airport or your meeting location
Note: SAP Concur will always show company preferred hotels within a larger radius, usually 30 miles or kilometers.
Download the mobile app so you can view your travel itinerary, change reservations, and get travel updates on the go.
Scan the QR code below to download the application from your Apple or Android app store and click "Connect".