cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmt2331
New Member - Level 1

Cannot login to Concur Mobile App

I have no problem logging on to Concur website from my laptop.  But I now can't login to the concur mobile app from my iPhone or iPad.  I am getting the following message.  "Unable to Sign In.   We are unable to sign you in at this time.  Please contact your company's help desk or travel/expense department."  I have done this and they say they don't support the app, but i can't seem to find a way to reach SAP Concur for help.  Can anyone help with this? 

1 Solution
Solution
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi All,

Thanks for resourcing the SAP Concur Community for this issue.

We are no longer wiping phones directly from conversations happening here on the community. You will need to create a support case to get mobile errors resolved. 

Here are two ways to get support:

1. You can contact your company’s authorized support contact. They will be able to help you create a support ticket for this issue. Your company should be able to tell you who they are and provide contact information.
  2. If your company subscribes to User Support Desk you can call them directly and create a support ticket. Your company will be able to tell you if this is an available support channel and provide you with the number. 

For more general information on logging into your mobile app check out this video:

I hope this helps! 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

225 REPLIES 225
malcolm
New Member - Level 1

Can't log in from mobile device. Have reset password on laptop, rebooted both devices. Waited. And still can't log in from the mobile device. Please advise.

Thanks.

philsfo
New Member - Level 1

OK after talking with their nice lady here is what you need to do:

Login on the website.

Go to your Profile settings

On the left there is a big list of settings.  Scroll down to Other Settings and select Concur Mobile Settings

under: 

Or, review your sign-in details:

Password: Use the same password you use to sign in to Concur for Web. If you don't know your password, you may reset your password or create a Concur Mobile PIN

Click on Create a Concur Mobile PIN and create the PIN

Then go back to your phone and enter the PIN instead of your password.  

Totally dumb to not have this instruction posted for the last several years but there it is now
JacobW
Occasional Member - Level 1

Anyone have issues using the concur mobile app today? Desktop works fine. Mobile app won’t log in using PW or Pin.  Had the same issue a few weeks back and it self corrrected in a day or so. 

Thanks!  

Bruce
New Member - Level 1

I am having the same issue.  About to give up on using the mobile app.  Works great on laptop.  Mobile login is useless with either PW or PIN.  

Same issues with help desk.  Corporate vectors is to SAP.  

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @Bruce 

Thanks for posting. In this case, you could try setting a passcode that would lock the phone- it is the one that when the screen of your phone is "asleep" and you wake it up again then you should enter a passcode. It is an extra layer of protection for our users.

If that doesn't solve this then I suggest you reach out to your company's chosen support channel.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @JacobW  @Bruce ,

Just wanted to confirm if you are still having the same issue. Yesterday we had some login issue but was resolved immediately and again today we had the same issue and currently our Incident Response Team (IRT) has deployed a corrective action and has confirmed service functionality has been fully restored. Users can now log in to the SAP Concur website and SAP Concur mobile app and utilize Concur services.

Let me know if still you are having the issue, so I can further investigate on the issue.

Thank you.

AnnaDizo

JacobW

Hi Anna, it was working fine but today the same issue is back. I have tried resetting pin and PW multiple times  (as per my Corp help desk) and still can’t log into the mobile app. 

desk top is working fine  

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Best,

Jacob

788A4E4F-4B5A-4191-BB73-AC772E6AC3DF.png

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @JacobW ,

Good day.

I did a remote wipe of your mobile PIN, kindly logo to your Concur account on the web. Go to Profile >> Profile Settings >> Concur Mobile Registration - on this page you will see a link or fields to create a new mobile PIN. Go ahead and create a new one then try logging in again to the Concur app.

Let me know of the result.

Thank you

AnnaDizo                                                                                      

JacobW

Anna, thank you so much! It work. 

Cheers,

jacob 

Giselle
New Member - Level 1

Hi anna,

I am having the same issue please could you remotely wipe my password?

many thanks

giselle

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Giselle ,

Good day!

If you can kindly provide me your login ID so i can process a remote wipe.

Thank you,

AnnaDizo

JacobW

The remote did work for the better part of the day. Now when I try to log in it’s giving me a ‘connection error’ msg when I know I’m connected. 

Is is this a broader issue? 

Thanks,

jacob 

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @JacobW ,

Kindly provide us a screenehot of the error you are getting and when are you getting it?

Thank you,

AnnaDizo

Hello. I have issues logging in. I receive the following message:

We don't recognise the informatino entered. Please re-enter your username and password.
We don't recognise the information entered. Please re-enter or contact your company help desk.

I have SAP Concur on two devices. When attempting to reset the password/pin on the app, I receive an e-mail saying I need to do it on the website since I have more than one device linked to my e-mail. When on the website, I can log in without any issue. I can reset the PIN via the website but when trying to log on to the app, it does not work. I have re-installed the app several times and inbetween each attempt. 

Hi @techniciansupp ,

To properly assist you on this case, would you be able to provide me your loginID or email address via email so I can check your profile set up?

Regards,

AnnaDizo

mpsamuels

Hi @AnnaDizo 

I'm having similar problems ' Unable to Sign In: We are unable to sign you in with this information' on the mobile app. My company uses SSO so I use a mobile PIN to login rather than the company domain password that I use to login on the web. i've reset the PIN several times and that hasn't helped. Any ideas? Does my account need a remote PIN wipe too?

Thanks

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @mpsamuels ,

We have confirmed that all SAP Concur mobile app users at both North America and China Data Centers are receiving an error message when trying to login. The error message reads “Unable to sign in”. Users already signed in are receiving an error message when trying to create expense reports or when trying to submit trip bookings.

We have assembled the Incident Response Team (IRT) and we are investigating. We will provide you with a status update within an hour or upon significant progress.

For more information you can follow this outage on SAP Concur Open: https://open.concur.com/#/us

Regards,

AnnaDizo

SAP Concur Support

JacobW

Hi Anna, I see on my personal dashboard that mobile is back up. I still can’t sign in. 

Can you do a PW wipe or something so I can regain access?

cheers,

jacob 

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @JacobW ,

Kindly confirm if you are still not able to log in to the app as of this moment so I can do a remote wipe of your PIN. If you can email me your login ID as well.

Regards,

AnnaDizo

JacobW

Anna, thanks for the reply. I still can’t log in as of 2 mins ago. I also tried resetting my mobile pin...which did not work. 

My my username is woodsj@juniper.net 

hopefully a remote wipe works. 

thanks,

jacob 

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @JacobW 

Done with the remote wipe.

Kindly login to your Concur account on web. Go to Profile Settings and create a new mobile PIN under 'Concur Mobile Registration' page. Once done try logging in again with the new PIN created.

Regards,

AnnaDizo