cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmt2331
New Member - Level 1

Cannot login to Concur Mobile App

I have no problem logging on to Concur website from my laptop.  But I now can't login to the concur mobile app from my iPhone or iPad.  I am getting the following message.  "Unable to Sign In.   We are unable to sign you in at this time.  Please contact your company's help desk or travel/expense department."  I have done this and they say they don't support the app, but i can't seem to find a way to reach SAP Concur for help.  Can anyone help with this? 

1 Solution
Solution
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi All,

Thanks for resourcing the SAP Concur Community for this issue.

We are no longer wiping phones directly from conversations happening here on the community. You will need to create a support case to get mobile errors resolved. 

Here are two ways to get support:

1. You can contact your company’s authorized support contact. They will be able to help you create a support ticket for this issue. Your company should be able to tell you who they are and provide contact information.
  2. If your company subscribes to User Support Desk you can call them directly and create a support ticket. Your company will be able to tell you if this is an available support channel and provide you with the number. 

For more general information on logging into your mobile app check out this video:

I hope this helps! 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

225 Replies
toddsovann
Occasional Member - Level 1

I am having the same issue as the above poster. Company told me to contact Concur. Not sure who to contact. Login works on the website. Tried resetting passwords, pins, etc. The iPhone mobile app used to work. Now it will not let me log in using the same credentials as the website. Please advise.
petephughes

I’m having similar issues. Cannot log in via mobile app (iPhone & Samsung). Changed password on website yet still doesn’t work on the app.
AshleyB

Hi @petephughes,

The mobile app is having some intermittent issues today that are not widespread. This is causing a few of our customers to have similar trouble with accessing the app. We are working to fix these issues as quickly as possible. Our desktop experience is operating as normal and can be used until a solution is found. If these issues persist you can send me a private message with your company name and email, so I can connect you to support.

Best,
Ashley Bragg

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Tsbihi
New Member - Level 1

Hi Ashley,
I'm having the same issues where my app phone is not recognizing my info - the exact same info I use on my computer. Pls advise. Thank you
AshleyB

Hi @Tsbihi,

You will need to contact your company's authorized support contact or the User Support Desk. These two options (more details in my comment above) are the best way to get answers and support for the technical issues you are describing.

Best,
Ashley Bragg

EliT71
New Member - Level 2

This is happening to me also. You seem to be treating this as a case by case basis, but theevidence points to some sort of failure in the mobile app. Please put more information out here besides having our employees open tickets. An explaination of the problem would be much more helpful.

EHLEE123
New Member - Level 1

Unable to connect Uber app to Concur. I go to the AppCenter, click on Uber, click on "Connect" and I am prompted to sign up for an account when I already have one. When I input my current account info, it states "this number is being used by another account." How do I connect? Within the ride app or Concur?

In my Lyft app, I have enabled "Concur" in "Settings" -> "Business profile" -> "Expense management" -> "Concur." There are many directions stating to enable the feature in "Payments" which is not true. Please advise.

blitter
New Member - Level 2

Hi

I'm having the same issue described, have been using the mobile app for over a year now but today it's decided it will not let me login. I can login to the web app with no problem but it's clearly not as convenient as being able to do my expenses on the go.  Desperate for some help on this as i've gone around in circles with my organisations IT

blc321

I am having the same issue as the others with the SAP Concur app not working on my iphone it says my password is expired although it works on the website.  I changed it on the website, rebooted, removed the app from my phone and reinstalled it and I still have the same message.  I put in a help desk ticket yesterday and was told to contact support at CWT that you have to fix it.  With so many people, yet not everyone, having this issue there must be a resolution for it.  Please share with us the resolution.

michaelhubble
New Member - Level 1

Having EXACTLY the same problem on August 26.  Concur, PLEASE fix this.

janisjin
New Member - Level 1

I have been  having this issue for the past few months. I've deleted the app and then re-installed it. I've set up a pin. I have also downloaded ExpenseIt app and I also can't sign in there. Can someone from helpdesk please contact me? Thanks in advance.

hajjar

I can not sign in to my Cocure mobile app, even due I have changed my password and pin member.

hajjar

I have contacted my Company's help desk, and they told me that they are working with SAP team to correct the issue.

Not having this app has caused me a lot of time to upload my expenses which is not feasible in timely matter.

Best Ira

mduke
New Member - Level 2

@hajjar wrote:

I have contacted my Company's help desk, and they told me that they are working with SAP team to correct the issue.

Not having this app has caused me a lot of time to upload my expenses which is not feasible in timely matter.

Best Ira

sk0rp10
New Member - Level 1

Same issue here, contacted our internal support with no luck: seems to be a widespread problem with the mobile ios app which has been lurking for months now. Logging in with email and pin won't work.

I have filed a complaint with our concur contact person. 

We are 7000+ people, plus seems that other companies are affected : would be nice to get this sorted quickly. 

Medic1097
New Member - Level 1

Same issue

used mobile for sometime with great success. Tried to log in with out success on mobile but able on Laptop. Changed password and Pin multiple times, without any success on iPhone.

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Medic1097 Hello, are you still having the same issue? In case and you are using your Mobile PIN. Please log on to your Concur account on web, go to your Profile Settings > Concur Mobile Registration page > Forgot Concur Mobile PIN > enter your login ID then submit. Access  the password reset email via your mobile device and from there you can create a new PIN.

Please advise of result. Thank you.

Anna

Neslo
New Member - Level 1

Hello

I have same issue. I can´t login to the Concur mobile app.

I have tried to reset the PIN, Password, deinstall/Reinstall the mobile app. It will not let me login.

I have no problem with the desktop version.

Please advice

/ Jesper

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Neslo ,

Thank you for contacting SAP Client Support.

To properly assist you on this case, after resetting and uninstall/reinstall, are you getting an error when you try to log back in? Are you seeing a "Network Connection Error". If yes, this may be similar to an issue where several Users are affected. 

Kindly open a Support Ticket via the Support Portal or  reach out to you SAP Concur Admin  to open a Support Ticket on your behalf. Kindly include your login ID on the ticket.

Thank you and Regards,

AnnaDizo

BenHsu

Hi,

I can't login to Concur Mobile App since yesterday. Even I've changed my PIN.

BEN